61,00€Precio Fidelidad 57,95€Precio Fidelidad
Hair food supplement
COMPOUNDS PRESENT IN THE EVALUATED PRODUCT WITH AN EFFECT MAINLY AT THE HORMONAL LEVEL*:
- ZINC. An essential cofactor for hair with immunomodulatory effect at the follicle level.
- SAW PALMETTO, with proven efficacy in in vitro and in vivo studies in promoting hair growth.
COMPOUNDS PRESENT IN THE EVALUATED PRODUCT WITH A MAINLY ANTIOXIDANT EFFECT*:
- CYSTINE: The main amino acid involved in hair growth, it is part of hair keratin and contributes to stronger hair.
- SELENIUM: An essential mineral that protects against oxidative damage and influences hair follicle morphogenesis.
- VITAMIN E: A powerful antioxidant that helps protect hair from free radical damage.
- BIOTIN: This is an essential vitamin that acts as a coenzyme in the hair roots. It also plays an important role in the production of keratin in both hair and nails.
- VITAMIN D3: It is very important during the anaphase or growth phase of the hair cycle.
COMPOUNDS PRESENT IN THE EVALUATED PRODUCT WITH MAINLY ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ACTIVITY. DIFFERENTIATING ACTIVITY OF ANTIAGE HAIR BOOST COMPARED TO OTHER SUPPLEMENTS
- ROSEMARY: It has a great antioxidant capacity to increase micro capillary perfusion.
- CARNOSIC ACID. This is a novel compound of important biological value in terms of capillary health.
- CORUCUMA. It is a spice with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant and antineoplastic capacity, with a potential beneficial action in different types of alopecia.
OTHER COMPOUNDS OF INTEREST THAT SUPPORT HAIR HEALTH*.
- IRON: This mineral plays a fundamental role in hair growth.
*MEDICAL-CLINICAL EVALUATION DATA OF THE PRODUCT
Energy value and nutrients Per 2 capsules and %NRV:
Vitamins: Vit. B3 16 mg - %VRN: 100% / Vit. E 10 mg - %VRN: 83% / Vit. B5 6 mg - %VRN: 100% / Vit. B12 2,5 μg - %VRN: 100% / Vit. B6 1,6 mg - %VRN: 114% / Vit. D3 2,5 μg -%VRN: 50% / Vit.B8 60 μg - %VRN: 120% Minerals: Iron / Iron 14 mg - %VRN: 100% / Zinc 10 mg - %VRN: 100% /Selenium / Selenium 50 μg - %VRN: 91% Other components: Turmeric** (Curcuma Longa L.) extract 20 mg: Curcumin / Curcumin 19 mg / Saw Palmetto* (Serenoa Repens L.) extract 100 mg: Lauric Acid / Lauric Acid 25.2 mg / Rosemary Antioxidant (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) extract - 10 mg: Carnosic acid / Carnosic acid 1,6 mg / Astaxanthin / Astaxanthin 1,4 mg / L-Cystine / L-Cystine100 mg / Melatonin / Melatonin 1 mg
Asterisks appearing after Curcuma** and Saw Palmeto*, refer to:
*Serenoa Repens (W. Bartram) Small L: Consult your physician or pharmacist.
**Turmeric Longa L: Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are using concomitant anticoagulants.
Antiage Hair Boost
Antiage Hair Boost
I have only taken it for a couple of months. Its price is a little expensive for my pocket, but the ingredients seem to me very good and complete. The brand gives me a guarantee of its quality. I will certainly repeat.
It works for me!
Very good. The touch of melatonin helps me to rest. As for my hair, I notice that it falls out less and I have more volume.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND...