In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following legal aspects of the Web are reported:
LABORATORIOS FRIDDA DORSCH, S.L.
Calle Hervidero, 17, 28750 San Agustín de Guadalix-Madrid (España)
Farma Dorsch may collect information about the search habits of website users through cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues browsing our website, understanding that they consent to their use and installation. Below, we provide detailed information on: what are “cookies”, what type of cookies this website uses, how they can be deactivated in the browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages that the User visits, which contain the session data that may be useful later on on the web page. The data allows the website to keep your information between pages, and also to analyze how you interact with the site.
Cookies are safe since they can only store the information that was put in their place by the browser, the information that the User had entered in the browser or that included in the page request. They cannot execute code and cannot be used to access the User's computer.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of web pages. Cookies cannot damage equipment and that they are activated helps to identify and resolve errors.
Types of cookies
Below, we provide more information so that the different types of cookies that can be used are better understood:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookie file until the website is left, so none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this provides a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and the website reads them each time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are generally used to facilitate the different services offered by web pages.
Below, we publish a list of the main cookies used on our websites, distinguishing:
- Strictly necessary cookies, such as, for example, those that are used for correct navigation or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or by external content supplements.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes and, in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, with which the websites collect statistical data on the activity.
List and description of 'cookies'
The table that we publish below lists the cookies previously described and used on our website in a schematic way:
- Own cookies:
Used by Google Analytics to identify unique users.
It is a cookie that controls the cookie notice. This cookie is set by the UK cookie consent plugin. It allows saving if the user has accepted the cookie notice on the web so as not to show it again in future visits.
Cookies referring to the selection of the language by the user in order to remember their preference in future accesses
Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.
- Third party cookies :
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
By browsing and continuing on our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated above and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Withdrawal of Consent.
The user may at any time withdraw their consent related to this Cookies Policy, for that reason they will have to eliminate the cookies stored on their equipment using the settings and configurations of their internet browser.
Cookie management: Complementary guarantees.
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the browser settings or options. The steps to do this are different for each browser, and instructions can be found in the help menu of each browser.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below, you can find a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookie settings and the different names of this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari para iOS (iPhone y iPad devices): http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Chrome para Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-
For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies you can also visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2
Cookies policy update.